Web3 games can be called the next great frontier for the gaming industry. As such, it is a source of rapid growth for the web3 world. For instance, DappRadar underlines that this kind of entertainment covers more than 50% of today’s blockchain domain. We will attempt to scrutinize this sector, post some interesting figures, and remind you of the relevance of the Everchain White Label Wallet in this business case.
Blockchain-based games, also known as NFT and crypto games, are a peculiar sort of digital entertainment relying on the web3 technologies. Namely, this blockchain basis provides gamers with an opportunity to buy, sell, or exchange countless digital items, for instance, tokens and a non-fungibles token. In addition, there exists an important subgenre of ‘play-to-earn’ games. By playing them, gamers are able to earn crypto items.
Let’s cite some figures to assess this enormous popularity:
- At the beginning of 2022, the market was clearly on the rise. For instance, as Coindesk reminds, ‘the number of daily unique wallets interacting with game-related smart contracts’ rose to 1.3 million. At the end of 2020, there were only 28,000.
- In addition to that, supply was expanding together with demand: at the start of 2022, one could try luck with one of almost 400 active blockchain-based games, i.e. those having at least a single active wallet. That is a 92% increase in comparison with the previous year
- Back 2021, NFT games alone did generate $2.32 billion in revenue in Q3
What is also great is that the world of web3 gaming hasn’t been seriously affected by the recent market problems, and experts express confidence about its future! More than that, as the DappRadar experts say, the sector of ‘Blockchain gaming is fiercely defying the bear market.’ As gamers represent approximately one third of the global population, one can be sure that the blockchain gaming market will continue to evolve and grow!
Wallets for Blockchain Games
What are the main requirements for a blockchain wallet if you want to launch a blockchain gaming project? There are two most important ones: as various games and non-fungible tokens are supported by different blockchains, your solution of choice needs to be compatible with as many existing blockchains as possible. It also has to be flexible enough to easily integrate new emerging blockchains and assets.
Take a look at this list of blockchains fuelling various games list offered by DappRadar:
- BNB Chain with 617 projects
- ETH with 573 projects
- Polygon with 174 projects
- EOS with 67 projects
- TRON with 62 projects
- ONT with 26 projects
- Solana with 14 projects
- HIVE with 12 projects
- STEEM with 11 projects
- ThunderCore with 10 projects
As you can see, the list is quite impressive. At the same time, you can be sure that the Evercode Lab team will integrate any blockchain for your projects. Fell free to book a demo of the Everchain White Label Wallet to manage any type of NFTs, including the sports-related ones! We guarantee the highest possible quality and safety of your collectibles!