In the future, the majority of companies will certainly start to adopt crypto. If we trust this report published by Insider Intelligence, at least. According to them, in 2021, the overall value of all crypto transactions taken together was as high as $6.10 billion. As for 2020, their volume was almost three times lower, i.e. ‘only’ $2.20 billion in 2020. This 177.3% expansion looks really impressive.
Next year, the volume of crypto transactions is projected to hit $16.16 billion. The chances are that this projection will be correct, since many businesses, all over the world, tend to consider using crypto coins as a legit payment option. If you intend to follow suit and want to prepare your business for this crypto world, your company is to identify the best-matching crypto wallet in advance. Today, the Evercode Lab team will address this issue and describe a range of advantages our Everchain White Label Wallet is to offer.
Changing Crypto Market Patterns
To a significant extent, America can be viewed as a trend setter when it comes to the crypto adoption process. That is why it would be reasonable to take a closer look at the US. Predictably, as this info published by Business Intelligence supposes, America’s crypto owners feel enthusiastic when they get a chance to pay for goods and services with crypto. As a result, the number of those transactions is experiencing significant growth
- 30% of the local crypto owners claim they have already purchased something online
- 21% of them use digital currencies for in-store purchases
- 25% of crypto owners are inclined to deal with crypto-friendly merchants
These positive trend is now supported and reinforced by such positive factors as
- Crypto-friendly legislation in numerous states
- Greater accessibility of crypto assets ensured by brokers, ATMs, and exchanges
- FOMO factor and fashion
- More and more available merchants who are ready to accept crypto
- Crypto-friendly policies of tech giants and some celebrities
In these conditions, using a crypto wallet is a must for any growing and ambitious business
How to Choose a Crypto Wallet
- Factor 1: As long as you run a business, you’d better opt for a non-custodial wallet, as it ensures maximum security for your digital assets (hardware wallets are safer, however, they will not make you flexible). No one else will have your private keys.
Our White Label Wallet is a great option in this respect, as it can serve as a non-custodial solution available as an Android/iOS app and a web-based wallet if you need it .
- Factor 2: The more assets are available with your business crypto wallet, the better it is! With the Everchain White Label Wallet you can get quick assets to over 500 coins and tokens. More than that, we are able to swiftly integrate a new one if you need so.
- Factor 3: Cryptocurrency conversion and exchange options. In the world of Web3, you need to proactively monitor all important developments and react accordingly. With the Everchain wallet, you will have access to 50K exchange pairs, fiat currencies via Visa and MasterCard, and price charts in real time.
- Factor 4: Needless to say, crypto security is a top priority nowadays. We have tried to integrate as many safeguards as possible, including double bottoms, pin-codes, Touch ID and Face ID, mnemonic phases, and the capability ‘to restore wallets and generate new addresses for each transaction.’
- Factor 5: Finally, to win more customers, you should not ignore the enormous popularity of NFTs. Non-fungible tokens might help you win more new customers and retain the old ones via digitized loyalty programs.
Contact us to learn more about what the Everchain White Label Wallet can do for your business today!