Mostly, people pay attention to crypto news related to the big money, i.e. institutional investors, celebrities, and sports events. However, the true transformative power of crypto can be found in small-and-medium-sized enterprises all over the world. That is exactly why working with SMEs has always been a priority for the team of Evercode Lab. In this piece, we would like to share what we know about this transformative power.
Right now, several important trends are taking place:
- More and more businesses, globally, tend to experiment with digital payments as their main and even sole pattern. 59% of them are planning to become cashless or have already become totally cashless.
- On top of that, according to a recent survey by VISA, 24% of small-and-medium-sized businesses are planning to start accepting crypto payments very soon.
What do these figures mean? They mean that small and medium businesses do recognize some significant advantages of crypto. What are those advantages?
Practical advantages of crypto
What attracts SMEs to crypto? There are some reasons:
- Lower transaction fees
- Hedging against inflation
- Quick transactions
- No need for third-parties
- Trans-border capabilities
- Greater brand awareness, visibility, and customer loyalty
- Increased privacy and safety
If you think of all these advantages, you will realize that the Evercode White Label Wallet is a perfect answer to all them.